Worth knowing ...
- 3 hour direct flight with Aer Lingus (comfort!!)
- Flights every day except Tuesday & Saturday
- Flights arrive in Dubrovnik at 11am every day
- Duty free even though in the EU
- Crystal clear water in all bays and inlets
George Bernard Shaw was enchanted by this beautiful city (Martin and I were also!), about which he said "those who seek paradise on Earth should come to Dubrovnik and see Dubrovnik", as well as, famously, describing it as "the pearl of the Adriatic".Flight Information
Dubrovnik truly is a stunning city with its amazing Old Town, a pedestrian only area which became a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979. It is one of the most prominent tourist destinations on the Adriatic with a total population is 42,641.Destination Information